Emergency, What To Do?

If there is an emergency in the park and someone has been hurt or there is the potential for injury or significant loss of property, please call 911 and/or contact the local authorities including the police and fire departments.

If there is a maintenance issue that needs attention including a water leak, sewer line clog, power or gas problem, contact the on-site manager for your property (click here for a list.)

If the on-site manager is out of the park or unavailable, please contact the off-site manager, John Vashon, (925) 640-7121.

About John Vashon

I own a family business that invests in and manages our own portfolio of mobile home parks.
This entry was posted in Homeowner and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s