Just like sellers choose us, we choose buyers very carefully. Why? Because we want a hassle free transaction with a buyer who has the experience and resources to close and become a successful park owner. What do we look for in a buyer, what are our buyer criteria?
- A buyer who is sold on MHPs as an asset class they want to invest in and operate
- Previous real estate experience, likely owned and managed a single family home, small apartment building, etc…
- Has the means to complete the transaction including the down payment and good credit
- A buyer who will work with us to time the close to align with our goal of finding a replacement property and completing a successful 1031 exchange
- A risk averse buyer who values access to the property and the depth of information we will provide during the due diligence process
- A buyer who wants property management support and assistance for the first 90 days, post sale
We hope our buyers return again in the future to purchase another park from us. It’s an overused cliche’ but I’ll write it anyway, we work hard to ensure the deal is a true “win-win” transaction. If you are interested in working with sellers like us and buying one of our parks, please review our Buying Process and give us a call!