Occasionally we are contacted by a park owner who wants to sell but has an immediate need for property management services. This might be the result of a family emergency, health problem or other personal issue (lost interest in the park, “stuck in another country, etc!) Whatever the circumstances, here are some thoughts about how we can help.
- We are not in the fee-based property management business. All the property management work we do is related to our own properties.
- We will provide services if the owner wants to sell, the park meets our buying criteria (see Buying Criteria) and there’s a good chance we can complete a deal.
- Fees, $500 minimum + $10 a space, per month, for basic services including billing, deposits, rent collection and working with the on-site manager.
- We can start service immediately, within 24 hours. At the time we start or within a few weeks, we will meet and formalize the price and terms for the sale of the park (see What’s a Fair Price for more info about this process.)
- We will provide services up to 12 months so the park owner has sufficient time to get their situation stabilized so we can proceed forward and complete a purchase.
- If we can’t come to an agreement on the sale of the park, we will continue to provide property management services at the discretion of the owner for a up to 90 days.
Please don’t think us altruistic – we are not a charity! We offer property management services to owners who need help and want to sell because it’s a good business strategy. If you’d like us to manage your property with a long contract term, give us a call!